Local Governing Body
We share a Local Governing Body with our sister school, Highfield Littleport Academy. Our Governors play an active and supportive role in the life of the school. They bring a wide variety of talents encompassing many areas of business and professional life.
The Governors’ role:
- Together with the headteacher they are responsible for making sure our schools provide good quality education.
- They provide challenge and support to headteachers, drawing on their knowledge and experience.
- They make decisions together on matters such as performance, targets, school policies and school development plans.
- They monitor the impact of policies and oversee school budgets and staffing.
- They report on school achievements and respond to inspection recommendations.
- They hear appeals from pupils and staff and consider complaints.
- They ask searching questions and respect the position of headteachers as professional leaders of schools.
Heads of School
Adam Daw (HEA)
Yvonne Skillern (HLA)
Trust Appointed Governors
Lorna Robinson (Chair/Safeguarding Lead at HEA)
Highfield Ely Academy
Jane Horn (Safeguarding HLA)
Parent Elected Governors
Victoria Leeks (HEA)
Non-voting Staff Representatives
Clerk to Governors