Learning, Independence, Needs and Care (for 19-25 year olds)
LINC19-25 is designed to meet the needs of young adults with PMLD or low functioning SLD. LINC19-25 meets its adults’ needs by providing a personalised curriculum which incorporates therapy services such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy and Music Therapy as appropriate.
We have a number of on-site facilities to support the learning and needs of our young adults:
- sensory hydrotherapy pool
- over-head tracking systems in all learning environments
- dedicated changing rooms
- access to specialist services such as Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- sensory garden
- horticultural area
- adapted kitchen and flat for lifelong learning activities
- sports facilities
- mini bus to allow for community activities and visits
We set short term learning outcomes for our adults based on their EHCP’s and track their progress against these. Learners will also follow the accredited ASDAN course "Lifeskills Challenge". They receive certification for the challenges they complete at the end of each academic year.