We are able to provide tasty and nourishing lunches for our pupils. Wherever possible local produce is used. Click here for the Cambridgeshire School Dinners website which contains information about nutritional content and your chance give feedback on the service.
Menus are planned to include:
- A high proportion of traditionally made dishes
- Freshly baked bread, pastry and hot desserts
- A daily choice of seasonal vegetables, salad and fresh fruit
- Quality meat and fish with no mechanically recovered meat (MRM)
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Low levels of salt added to recipes, and minimal additives
Click here for this weeks delicious menus.